2+ months contract for a Wire Specialist with PayPlus experience in San Francisco, CA
• Responsible for processing incoming and outgoing wire transfer payments for the Bank.
• Research and respond to any wire related inquiries received from other banks or financial institutions.
• Follow loss prevention procedures for all incoming and outgoing wires.
Responsibilities include the following:
1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank. PayPlus experience mandatory.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for reviewing wire documentation for completeness and accuracy. Ensuring all wires have been properly authorized.
• Responsibilities include working with other departments to authenticate wires with the originator. Closely monitoring all outgoing wires for potential fraud. Follow Bank policies and procedures regarding Risk analysis of wires received through the Remote queue (Browser, Online platforms)
• All outgoing wires are processed with in the established SLA following the bank’s procedures and controls.
• Handle all wire tracers and investigations received from other banks or internally from branches or other departments within the bank. Cases may vary from responding to tracers requesting confirmation of payment to the beneficiary, cancellation of payment or amendments to the original wire instructions
• Responsible for monitoring unclaimed wires ensuring timely resolution and correction.
• Responsibilities include daily reconciliation of all wire system ensure accuracy of balances and posting of wires.
• Responsibility includes flexible working schedules to meet the banks goals and daily business requirements.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by your supervisor.
• Responsibilities include performing daily Currency Transaction Review process and ensure the timely submission of Currency Transaction Reports to the IRS as required.
• Responsibility includes reviewing IRS CTR error report correcting errors and documenting results.
• Responsibilities include preparing and submtting AML (Anti-Money Laundering) certification to compliance department.
• Responsibility includes written communication to Bank’s employees, departments and other banks.
• Responsibility includes completing special assignments, duties and projects with the desired results.
• Responsibility includes handling incoming ACD calls meeting the minimum requirements for call quality evaluation established by the bank and departments.
Candidates must be:
• Detailed oriented
• Able to work under tight time constraints
• Excellent multi tasking skills
• Professional and excellent communication skills
• Flexible with their schedules
• Work well under pressure
• Team player