Sr. OnBase Workflow Developer
Posted Jul 23, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Direct Hire position for a Sr. OnBase Workflow Developer in San Francisco, CA
The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, implement and support ongoing development and support of the OnBase Document Management System. The functions in this job includes IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions. This level typically works under general supervision and exercises judgment. Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures. May work on projects or tasks that are fairly complex and varied.
This position will involve maintenance, development and enhancement of OnBase application. General responsibilities include: In-depth knowledge in analysis, design, prototype, testing, develop/enhance applications, production support, including requirements gathering, estimating and documentation. Expertise with developing PL/SQL queries and stored procedures. Experience with OnBase, .Net Framework, SQL database, ASP.NET, C++, and PL/SQL. OnBase workflow development. Our Client uses OnBase as the content/document management system. OnBase is an intranet application in the company, maintains document life cycle and presents bank’s customer information to the internal business users.
This developer will be working with the IS resources, internal business users, and external vendors to enhance and implement the necessary changes to the existing application based on the requirements from the business users.
Initially this position will involve development of workflows for OnBase based on business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for working with OnBase team, various business groups and project lead to assist in gathering business requirements necessary for implementing enhancements or additional new features to the existing application.
• Responsible for translating business requirements into cost-effective solutions, provide feedback to the requirements gathering process, designing and developing solutions with minimal supervision, and troubleshooting and supporting production systems.
• This position will also participate in the ongoing effort to modernize the platform and keep abreast of current best-practices.
• Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects; resolve issues with production systems
• Development of documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of the application for the business users
• Interact with customers/ users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community.
• Work with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions.
• Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed
Please reach Ann at 407-708-5794 or ann(at)concinnitygroup(dot)biz